Saturday 28 May 2016

Motherhood modified my outlook in the direction of youngsters: Shilpa Shetty

Mumbai, May 27: Actress-entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty, who’s returning to TV as a choose on the upcoming kids’s dance actuality present “India’s Super Dancer”, says her expertise as mom of four-year-old son Viaan has modified her outlook in direction of kids.


Shilpa Shetty“I’ve a son who’s 4 years old and my expertise as a mom has modified my outlook in direction of youngsters. Their intentions are very pure and it is fantastic to be round them. I’m trying ahead to being on ‘India’s Super Dancer‘ and I’m positive individuals will like it too,” Shilpa, who’s married to British businessman Raj Kundra, mentioned in a press release.


The present, which shall be aired on Sony Entertainment Tv, will characteristic kids within the 5-13 age group.


Shilpa has beforehand appeared on TV shows like “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”, “Nach Baliye” and “Bigg Boss 2”.


Photo Courtesy: Indianexpress



Motherhood modified my outlook in the direction of youngsters: Shilpa Shetty

No comments:

Post a Comment