Monday 20 June 2016

Charlie Sheen provides up consuming, drugs

Los Angeles, June 20: Hollywood star Charlie Sheen says his days of drink and drug benders are over.


Charlie SheenIn an interview to Sunday Individuals, Sheen shared how he has stop drink and drug benders for good, experiences mirror.co.uk.


The previous “Two and a Half Males” star, who revealed he was HIV positive in November, additionally shared that the prognosis helped flip his life round.


He mentioned: “Now it’s train, weight-reduction plan. I don’t go on benders, don’t drink as a lot. It was a mix of loads of self-loathing, a whole lot of disgrace that was behind it. I simply wished to maintain myself divorced from reality. I simply awoke sooner or later and stated, ‘I deserve higher’.”


He additionally revealed a brand new treatment to assist maintain his HIV in test has stopped him from experiencing crippling negative effects.


Charlie, who flew to Britain final week, stated: “I used to be invited to participate in a trial examine for a brand new drug referred to as Professional 140.


“I’m one of many guinea pigs. Versus a each day cocktail of tablets, that is one shot each week. I simply completed week eight and the outcomes have been wonderful. I don’t have the migraines the abdomen issues and borderline dementia. I critically imagine that is the way forward for remedy for HIV.”


In an interview earlier, Sheen had shared that he has given up relationship and vowed by no means to marry once more.


Photo Courtesy: Ranker.com



Charlie Sheen provides up consuming, drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment