Saturday 9 July 2016

Heidi Klum will not marry once more

Los Angeles, July 9: Supermodel Heidi Klum, who has been courting Vito Schnabel for 2 years now, would not wish to marry once more. Again Heidi Klum will not marry.


Heidi Klum will not marry Following her failed marriages with stylist Ric Pipino and singer Seal, with whom she has kids Leni, 12, Henry, 11, Johan, 10, and Lou, seven, Klum does not wish to “ harm one thing when it is all good the best way it’s”, reviews people.com.


Heidi Klum will not marry once more.


“I really like being in love, like when you might have butterflies in your abdomen and if you really feel nice. I rejoice all of the romance — I am fairly old style that manner. I do not know, I like having fun with life and celebrating the love and being joyful,” Klum stated. So, it is confirmed now that Heidi Klum will not marry again.


“I’ve achieved it twice and it did not actually work out for me, so why harm one thing when it is all good the best way it’s. I prefer it the way in which issues are proper now.” she addded.


Photo Courtesy: abcnews.go.com



Heidi Klum will not marry once more

No comments:

Post a Comment