Thursday 28 July 2016

Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to "Ishqbaaaz"

Mumbai, July 27,2016:  Actress Vrushika Mehta, who can be seen enjoying a con artist in “Ishqbaaaz”, writes a few of her personal traces for the present and finds it very thrilling as Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to ‘Ishqbaaaz’.


Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to Vrushika can be seen as Ishana – the love curiosity of Kunal Jaisingh’s character within the Star Plus show.


“I’m a Gujarati in actual life and Ishana too is a Gujarati within the present. Having mentioned this, there are lots of strains and dialogues that she says in Gujarati whereas speaking to her close to and pricey ones which comes actually naturally to me, all within the circulate,” Vrushika mentioned in an announcement when Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to ‘Ishqbaaaz’.


She added: “The very best factor is that I get to write down my very own traces for this present and it is vitally thrilling. On the units, there isn’t any one who’s well-versed with the language and I get my strains in Hindi which I translate and enact my scene. It’s plenty of enjoyable.”


Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to ‘Ishqbaaaz’.


Vrushika can also be educating the forged of the present her native language.


“I’m actually having fun with talking my mom tongue and educating my co-stars fundamental Gujarati phrases,” Vrushika mentioned.


“Ishqbaaaz” tells the story of three brothers – Shivaaay (Nakuul Mehta), Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Rudra (Leenesh Mattoo).


Photo Courtesy: indianexpress.com



Vrushika Mehta lends her Gujarati contact to "Ishqbaaaz"

No comments:

Post a Comment